Saturday 19 November 2011

a gift from Noah.....

It's funny how things have a way of plopping themselves into one's life. I have a friend who has been there for quite sometime but unfortunately we had a disagreement and didn't contact each other for a while, however I often thought of her and wondered how she was going. I decided to make contact as we've had more good times as friends than bad times. I was so pleased I did as my friend was happy to catch up and it was like old times. I found out my friend had landed herself a new job and in that job was a lady who has become friends with her. A conversation that took place between them one day was the fact this lady had a son who obviously should have been with me and therefore he is....now.
 
He is quite the gentalman in a way that is unfamiliar to me and I feel a sense of security. For name sake I will refer to him as Mr D. The first person (I will name 'J') who I ever mentioned my chance meeting with Mr D to, asked me one day if I thought Noah had sent him to me. I was stunned and stared at this person unsure of what to say. As I thought about the question all I could  say was 'maybe'. J who is not overly religious put their hands together, looked at the sky and said 'thankyou Noah'. I will never forget that moment.......

 Since then I have found a happiness that I think I forgot exsisted. I thought I was content with my life, however, since Noah's passing there has been an empitiness that I couldn't shake totally. Whilst that gap is still there I am finding I'm more comforted by having Mr D in my life. I often think about the previous conversation that took place between me and  J and whether other people think it's silly or not, I also find comfort thinking that Noah may have sent me a special gift in the form of a gentalman.



1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful .... I'm sure Noah is watching over many people.

    ReplyDelete