Sunday 8 July 2012

I heard parenting was hard and it certainly is sometimes but what do you do when there appears to be nothing you can do? Whilst I believe my kids are quite lucky it doesn't stop me feeling a deep sadness for the frustrations that life serves them. I have no idea how to take away past pains and worries they face as a part of their every day living. Or how can I express myself when I'm the rock they rely on so much to get them through.

I feel forgotten in my own world of sorrow although I know that's not true. In all honesty, my kids are fairly good, I have a wonderful partner, a reasonably good job with others less fortunate than me, I even have some good friends so why do I feel my emotions are forgotten? Guess there are times that a person can only be human and can only take so much therefore emotions are strong however they will pass under the flipside of happiness. It's not that bad.......

No comments:

Post a Comment