Monday 23 July 2012

a bizarre night

And a bizarre night it was.

A party with 100 or so invited to a dress up night to celebrate the aging of 50 years. What a legend! 3 attempts  later I had my face finished with no idea what it was going to turn out like. Along with my partner who loves an outing of a good time and my pet, to the party premises we went.

As we walked in, the aura I felt left me dumbfounded, lol, mmmmm..... Many of the attendees braved a costume or two and ideas were flowing with creativity. It was a colourful affair and typical of the Guest of Honour.


Pete ;)



Those first few steps walking into a place where, at first, we had fears of being the only ones dressed up except I knew Pete and Shana ;) and feeling  as though everyone stopped to see who walked in the door with with THOSE costumes!!

King Kong, Cyndi Lauper, Someone
&
Handsome

Cyndi & Someone
                             

The more I walked in, the more I didn't seem to know or maybe recognize familiar faces. Whilst there were many new faces, so many went to the effort of going with the theme of simply 'fancy dress'.  It felt bizarre!  It must have made Pete really enjoy his night. There were new friends, there were old friends, some in between, not to mention family. 

This was the first time Shana and Pete were going to meet my new partner and it was behind a mask lol. My man and I enjoyed dressing up crazy together, then going out on a bizarre evening with out pet King Kong. It brought a lot of laughs. Thanks for a great night guys, Shana and Pete......and Danny too xxx 

A quick flash upon arriving
home before saying
 'Goodnight'

No comments:

Post a Comment